To sum up everything
- Played my viola
- Played my strumstick
- rode my bicycle (on two different trails)
- played rugby/family football games
- worked for my grandfather and dad doing free manual labour (tons of fun actually)
- swam across my dads little lake (we own a cabin and the lake is about 200m wide, not the cottage)
- Wind surfed
That’s what I did the summer of grade nine….which is actually a lot in my opinion. So what I gotta do to figure out how much I lost I have to find what I can’t do….so I have to go back and do all these activities if I can.
Being honest though, I can’t do the last 5….wait! I could do shoreline fishing…maybe….I’ll try at the cottage again, as long as people don’t laugh at me for wincing every time a boat goes by…..which you never know with my family. But wind canoeing, kayaking, and wind surfing…..if they can’t see me in a kayak what’s the difference with a canoe or the sail down when wind surfing? That is kinda depressing….
I’ve got a couple things down already exercising, I try to cycle (inside on a stationary bicycle) everyday for at least 20 min and then do some resistance training. Since my viola lessons stopped this June, I haven’t really practiced…..hehe…but that can change. My stumstick I haven’t really touched at all since the accident…
So overall the Goals are:
- Play my stumstick and viola
- ride my bicycle
- play rugby/family football games (this may have to wait….my sister broke her collar bone on her motorcyle…)
- bake (already made short bread!!)
- do some free manual labour (already moved a ton of gravel!)
- swim across the lake (there’s no boat’s on it 😉 but still would be good to take a buddy)
- Fish, from the shore, maybe
While I also continue riding my motorcycle, and fooling around with my friends and family.